Part Time Education Programs Coordinator
PAID PART-TIME POSITION WITH YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
Position: Education Programs Coordinator – 2 Available
Raleigh Boys Club – 605 N. Raleigh Blvd.
Hours: Summer 8:00am-1pm or 12:30pm-5:30pm
General Function: The Education Programs Coordinator’s job is to organize, plan, conduct and evaluate the homework assistance program for Club members. Track educational progress of members in the program. In the summer, establish activities that are learning based to supplement what members are learning in school.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience or course of study in elementary, secondary education, child development or child psychology.
- Enthusiastic and creative individual with the ability to work directly with members.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form with members, parents and volunteers.
- Ability to market program and activities.
- Ability to work with large groups of members.
- Application of discipline consistent with and appropriate to the goals of the Boys & Girls Club.
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Core Program: The Club’s education program should support the local school system. Members should receive daily assistance with homework and recognition of achievement. During the summer members should be involved in fun and engaging educational activities that support basic skills learned in school.
Send your resume to Durell Petway – email@example.com