Part-Time Fine Arts Teacher – Summer
PAID PART-TIME POSITION WITH YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
Fine Arts Teacher Summer Position—Raleigh Boys Club
Pay: $8 per hour
Hours: 10:00am to 3:00 pm
General Function: The Fine Arts Teacher’s job is to organize, plan, conduct and evaluate age appropriate art classes for club members. Classes and activities are to be designed to enable club members to use their creativity, express themselves in a positive way and develop their cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the fine graphic and digital arts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience or course of study in art education, art therapy or related field.
- Enthusiastic and creative individual with the ability to work directly with members.
- Ability to communicate orally and written form with members, parents, staff and volunteers.
- Ability to market programs and activities.
- Understanding of group dynamics.
- Application of discipline consistent with and appropriate to the goals of the Girls Club.
Core Program & Activity Areas:
The Art Program is designed to be fun and inviting for all members. Members should participate in a wide range of activities, from simple to more complex. Members should have the opportunity to display their work in an annual exhibit. Members should be given the opportunity to interact and/or observe professional artists.
Send Resume to Durell Petway at email@example.com