Part-Time Middle School Programmer
PAID PART-TIME POSITION WITH YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
RALEIGH BOYS CLUB
701 NORTH RALEIGH BLVD.
RALEIGH, NC 27610
Middle School Programmer (Juniors)
Summer Hours – 10:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Plan and facilitate innovative actives and programs geared toward Middle School members, in the core areas of Character & Leadership, Education & Enrichment, Heath & Life Skills, The Arts, and Sports & Recreation. Individual must be creative, energetic, open-minded, self-starter, and must maintain a healthy mentor to mentee relationship with all member.
Requirements (Expectations & Tasks can be added)
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for the members
- Provide bi-weekly schedule to the Director
- Initiating new and creative programs
- Promoting programs to members and parents
- Tracking program attendance and meeting Director goal numbers
- Cleaning and organizing program area on a daily basis
- Responsible of JR Staff, Passport to Manhood, Power Hour and Torch Club Program but not limited
- Must be highly creative, fun and have a passion for inspiring youth!
- High School Diploma and B.A. in progress.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in youth development.
- Knowledge of correct English usage, vocabulary, spelling, grammar and math; general classroom procedures and equipment use.
- Organizes and assists with instructional activities related to classroom work.
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to deal with the general public.
- Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
- Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
- Mandatory CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Valid State Drivers’ License
- Must be available to participate in special programs and/or some weekend events.
- Must be available to attend trainings and staff meetings.
Send your resume to Durell Petway – email@example.com