Occupation: Wedding DJ at Story & Rhythm
I grew up in Raleigh, NC! I’m a father to 3 kids and I’ve been a Wedding DJ for the past 8 years. I enjoy playing sports, traveling, and watching football!
- What made you excited to spend time at the Club?
I was excited to hang out with fellow Club members each time I visited the Boys Club! I enjoyed playing various games throughout the Club.
- My all-time favorite memory at the Club:
My all-time favorite memory at the Club was the night I hit 10 3-point shots in one game! The crowd went crazy and it felt amazing to know I set a new record at the age of 13.
- The most valuable lesson I learned at the Club was:
The most valuable lesson I learned was to always have respect for others, no matter where you go.
- Describe what the Club meant to you in 3 words.
Home, Safe, and Determined
- Tell us about a mentor or role model at the Club who inspired you.
Mr. Ron Williams was the Club Director. He was like a second father when at the Club. He joked with us, but he also taught us core values on how to become a man. He was a great role model.
- How did the Club impact your future?
The Club prepared me for life. I learned to work as a team with others.