Did you know that Club membership costs only $7.50 per year? The Boys & Girls Clubs raises only 3% of its budget annually from Club memberships and fees which leaves 97% of operating costs left to fundraising. This year’s Positive Place For Kids Campaign, led by Co-Chairmen Brad Turlington and Hamilton Solan, kicked off on Thursday, March 20th, 2014 at the Junior League of Raleigh’s Center for Community Leadership. If you would like to learn more about how you can become involved with this year’s campaign, please contact Annual Campaign Director, Tadd Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-834-6282.
2014 Annual Campaign Underway!