Boys & Girls Clubs serving Wake County reopened to a limited number of Members on Monday July 6. The Clubs will be following the recommendations of local, state and federal health leaders to help keep our Members and community safe. In the words of one Club director, “I can’t wait to see my kids again!”
Follow us on social media for the latest news:
- Pickup Sites
- There are many sites available for free meal pickup. Look at this map to find one nearest to you and find out more.
- Parrish Manor
- Twice a week, Boys & Girls Clubs is preparing and delivering 125 hot lunches meeting USDA guidelines to children at the Parrish Manor community in Garner, NC, where 90% of the community’s 165 families rely on free/reduced lunch programs at schools that are now closed.
- Delivery Partnership with WCPSS
- The Wake County Public School System and county have asked us to be responsible for picking up meals at area schools using our fleet of buses and delivering them to four specific neighborhoods. All of these neighborhoods have Boys & Girls Club Members who live there. One week in particular, we were able to deliver 2,135 meals!
- Special Delivery
- Our Club directors have been delivering food and other necessities straight to the door of those who are without transportation!