Campaign Team Recruiting
As a Team Captain, the first step to success is recruiting your team members. Teams increase your ability to raise awareness & funds. Think of it this way, if you recruit just 2 individuals to your team and ask each of them to recruit 1 more, you’re a team of 5!
Participating on a Campaign Team is a powerful way to make an impact on the community and forge connections with other like-minded individuals. Your team could include friends, family, co-workers, civic groups, neighbors, and social clubs.
Campaign Team Introduction
- Boys & Girls Clubs help children and teens – especially those with the least resources and greatest obstacles – to become productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- The Clubs’ success depends on the community’s continued support & confidence in the impact Boys & Girls Clubs makes on every child who walks through our doors.
- Each year, we eagerly anticipate the community-wide effort of volunteers whose enthusiasm translates into support for our Clubs. During the Campaign, volunteers seek donations from people in their network and/or by hosting events.
Campaign Team Support
- While each team works independently to reach its goal, we have numerous opportunities for teams to interact, including social events & training sessions.
- You don’t have to be an expert fundraiser to be a successful campaign team! The Club provides resources, tools, and support to help your team reach its goal. These Include:
- Team Fundraising Website – you can personalize it for your team, use it to accept online donations, connect with potential donors, and track progress toward your goal.
- Online Digital Toolkit – best practices, sample messaging, Club information, and more!
- Training Sessions- training sessions will be offered by staff to any individual or team interested. Contact Molly Andrews (email@example.com).
- “I don’t have the time.”
- One of the great things about volunteering on a Campaign Team is the flexibility it offers. Many of volunteers choose to support the Clubs this way because they have complete control over the time they put in to the Campaign.
- “I’ve never done anything like this before.”
- You don’t have to be an experienced fundraiser to be part of a Campaign Team. Many volunteers are in the same boat! Just tell people why you think it’s a good cause. Plus, the tools & resources provided by Club staff will help beginners and veterans alike.