Part Time Position Wake Forest
Position: Social Recreation Programmer: Games Room Attendant
WAKE FOREST BOYS & GIRLS CLUB
325 S. WINGATE STREET
WAKE FOREST, NC
Hours: Monday – Friday 3:00-6:00 or 4:00-6:00
The main job function of the Games Room Attendant is to act as a liaison between three different groups. Club program staff, members, and parents. This position is the face of the Club in the public. Job requires excellent communication skills and an ability to be a presence in the Club. This position is also responsible for monitoring the games room and helping with programs and activities as deemed necessary by Club staff. Finally the position will serve as the membership secretary for the Club and help maintain member’s records on the MemberTrac system.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Experience or course of study in elementary, secondary education, child development or child psychology. Youth work or camp experience in a leadership role preferred.
2. Enthusiastic and creative programmer with the ability to work directly with members.
3. Ability to communicate orally and in written form with members, parents and volunteers.
4. Ability to create market and implement programs for youth.
5. Ability to work with large groups of youth.
6. Application of discipline consistent with and appropriate to the goals of the Boys & Girls Club.
7. Ability to work with members to create a sense of belonging, usefulness, competence and power and influence.
Core Program & Activity Areas:
This position is responsible for serving parents and members and also works in the social recreation area.
Contact Jessica Bullock at (919) 556-7266 or email@example.com